Memorial Estates Mortuary Rating: 5.7.$1,735.00+
Memorial Mortuaries has been owned by many different groups and corporations since the first property was purchased in the 1950’s. TheSecurity National Financial Corporation purchased the properties in 1974 and has since added more locations. Memorial Estates has 5 locations in Salt Lake County and one in Davis County. Each location is managed by a managing funeral director and G. Robert Quist as the operations Manager of their Cemeteries.
You can help local families by rating this funeral home using the “user ratings” stars below and leave your thoughts in the comment section. If you would like to speak to an LFI expert about this funeral home feel free to give us a call at 888-635-9794.
[Why this rating?]
Memorial Estates Mortuary Service: 5/10
Memorial Mortuaries have a full time receptionists at each of their locations who can help anyone who walks through their door with information on prices or services. If you call Memorial Mortuary they can assist you 24/7 and a knowledgeable funeral home staff will answer the phone not a third party answering service. Memorial’s website’s grade is a 55 out of 100 on marketing.grader.com. Their site is informative with their entire price list available on their website. There are no interactive areas to post comments or purchase any items.
Popular website reviews:
- Yelp: 0 stars with 0 reviews
- Google+: 6 reviews (see below)
- BBB: no rating
- Their site: no customer review capability
- Our Rating: 5.7.$1,735.00+
Memorial Estates Mortuary Locations: 7/10
Memorial Estates has seven funeral homes and six cemeteries.
- The main location is Murray Memorial Mortuary which is located at 5850 South 900 East Murray, Utah.
- Redwood Memorial Mortuary & Cemetery is located at 6500 South Redwood Road West Jordan, Utah.
- Lake Hills Memorial Mortuary is located at 10055 South State Street Sandy, Utah.
- Deseret Memorial Mortuary is located at 36 East 700 South Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Mountain View Memorial Mortuary & Cemetery is located at 3115 East 7800 South Salt Lake City, Utah.
- Memorial Mortuaries & Cemetery is located at 1640 East Lakeview Drive Bountiful, Utah.
- Holladay Cottonwood Mortuary is located at 4670 South Highland Drive Salt Lake City, Utah.
Memorial Mortuary facilities are updated, look and smell clean and are well maintained inside their buildings. Their landscaping, curb appeal are all very well kept, considering most are on cemetery properties, and all the building exteriors are up to date, with the exception to the Salt Lake Location also known as Deseret which the exterior could use some updating. Each of their locations has the ability to hold multiple viewings in one night, and each location can hold a funeral service of 100 or more.
Most of their locations are on cemetery property with the exception of the Murray, Holladay and Salt Lake locations. They also have one stand alone cemetery in Holladay at 4900 South Memory Lane Holladay, Utah.
Memorial Mortuary Cost: 40% above Utah Average
- Full Service Burial is $1,734.00 above Utah average.
- Direct Burial is $2,187.00 above Utah average.
- Full Service Cremation is $1,001.00 above Utah average.
- Direct Cremation is $316.00 above Utah average.
Download the Utah Average Funeral Price List for free so you can have a full comparison on all Memorial Mortuaries’ prices compared to the Utah Average.
Have you ever received service from Memorial Mortuaries? Share your experience below.
Memorial Estates Mortuary Google+